Metadata Blog is the official blog of the Networked Resources and Metadata Interest Group (NRMIG), a discussion group of the Association for Library Collections & Technical Services division of the American Library Association.
The purpose of Metadata Blog is to provide an online forum for information on programs, conferences, resources, and activities of interest to NRMIG members and others in the library metadata community.
The NRMIG Blog Coordinator and Publications Co-Chairs will be responsible for overall blog administration.
• Volunteer bloggers must be members of NRMIG, or invited guests.
• Blogging accounts will be approved and maintained by the Managers.
• Posts may be edited to correct spelling, grammar, or formatting.
• NRMIG reserves the right not to post any blog post or to later remove it.
• Opinion and commentary are welcome in any posting.
• It is expected that blog postings will be professional and reflect well on NRMIG.
• Links to related posts are encouraged, but bloggers should also include original content in their posts.
• Readers are encouraged to submit commentary, opinion, and reaction to posts.
• Comments may be moderated by the Managers.
• NRMIG reserves the right not to post any comment or to later remove it.
Permanent pages in the blog’s sidebar will be used for frequently requested information.